SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme Refresher)
15th October 2020
48 Clarence Road
Qualifications you gain:
- This is a two-day refresher of our full Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) course.
- It updates your knowledge of your responsibilities for site safety, health, welfare, and the environment.
- Taking this course renews your SMSTS certificate.
- CITB renewable 5-year Site Safety Plus certificate.
- You must complete this refresher before your certificate expires or you will need to re-take the full course.
- You must renew this qualification every five years by attending the SMSTS
- The current focus of the Health and Safety Executive’s attention
- Risk assessment and method statements
- Construction Site Health, Safety, and Welfare
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR)
- Behavioral safety
- Occupational health
- Overview and changes to the current legislation affecting construction
- Continuous assessment. You need to attend the 17.5 hours – see the Site Safety Plus attendance requirements.
- Multiple-choice test.
Sorry, Event Expired