This Supervising First Aid For Mental Health Course goes into detail on a wide range of mental health conditions and the support and help provided by healthcare professionals.
This course is aimed at those within a supervisor/manager level within the workplace, as the designated First Aider for Mental Health.
A range of subjects are covered including:
• What is First Aid for Mental Health?
• Identifying mental health conditions
• Providing advice and starting a conversation
• Drugs and alcohol
• First Aid for Mental Health action plan
• First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
• A large range of Mental Health conditions covered in detail